Could it be that you think you are making your own choices? It might come as a jolt how much you are letting other people rule your life. Traditionally our culture has encouraged us to rely on spouses, parents, family, as well as, doctors, coaches, ministers and anyone who we go to that impacts our life. When a majority of your decisions involve using the suggestions made by other people, you are becoming enslaved rather than mastering living in your own world.
Alarming isn’t it? Oh, you never thought about it before? Today is a good day to start.
Are you ready to turn on the light towards your own shadow-filled thoughts to guiding your way in life? If so, here are 6-areas where you can start BEE-ing the perfect guide in your own life and developing self-mastery.
1. BEE your own physician: Your body has the amazing power to tell you what you need and if you will tune into what it is saying, you will become the best doctor you ever had. This doesn’t mean you will never use the services of a person with a medical degree or someone who has talents in homeopathy or is a gifted Energy Healer — no, it means that you will become the one who diagnoses what you need, how much and you gather the information you need to support your own physical health. It does mean that you might want to learn how to tell if a medical practioner, prescription or nutritional supplement is for you through the use of muscle-testing (Kinesiology), using your instincts to tell you what is best for you. Recently I was shopping for a new mattress and the sales person used muscle-testing to determine which bed and pillow was a match for what my body was telling me that it preferred!
2. BEE your own coach: Use your intuition as your coach. You have all of the answers inside of you already. When you activate your 6th sense of knowing, you are tapping into the whole vibration of your life. You learn to trust your intuitive sense and take your own advice which is part of self-mastery. Most people who come to me for coaching are looking for validation because they don’t trust their own self.
3. BEE your own nutritionist: Want to eat better or lose weight or feel more energetic? Again this relates back to your own body’s wisdom, however, the diet that works for your friend may not work for you. For example, one person eats a serving of animal protein with every meal while another person can go long periods without ever eating it. Depending on which book you read, you may find out what works for a majority of people — however, you have to learn what works for you and when. A sudden craving for a potato may go against your “don’t eat anything white” diet, yet it may be a signal from your body to heal an emotion or comfort your body in a way that is helpful. BEE the perfect diagnosing nutritionist to give yourself the proper diet.
4. BEE your best lover: A huge part of self-mastery is centered around self-love. You are the one who holds the power to self love, yet often this is delegated to other people in one’s life — an unreasonable expectation don’t you think? If the need to feel love depends on other people in our lives or is determined by attracting a lover, then the chances are reduced to never experiencing self love. It is the cosmic joke, in fact, because to truly experience the love of another person you have to love yourself first. Other people don’t complete you, YOU complete YOU. Most marriages fall apart when the attraction phase has ended and the partners lose interest thinking the love is gone. In reality the marriage has just gone through an important stage of development which begins as an attraction phase, and after that the real purpose of the relationship can begin to show up. One couple who was on the brink of ending their relationship started working on their own issues and declared their spouse as a healing partner, instead of the fantasy partner that they had married. They each started to BEE that healing partner for the other, yet understood that their own work had to be done by individually. After some time of intense work, they were each starting to love themselves more fully and found that their marriage was a loving support system for their own internal work.
5. BEE your own guru: Have you ever gone to a counselor, psychic, intuitive or therapist? Did you find what you were looking for because they told you what you needed to know? Probably not! Most of the guru’s in your life have no ability to tell you what is best for you and at best they can only validate your feelings. Not wrong to seek out the advice of others — however, get it into perspective before you seek out the guidance from another. You are always your own best guide and ultimately you have to make choices based on your own guidance.
6. BEE your own friend: Make a new friend today, YOU! Especially if you are someone who doesn’t always treat this special friend as well as you treat others! This means taking time for you, even if you have lots of people depending on you. Stop being so self-important that you think that others will fall apart if you take time away from them, instead be an example and show others that you value them by taking good care of yourself. Nobody appreciates it when you are left exhausted at the end of the day, and overtime you will become resentful. Tell the people in your life NO — practice saying NO more often. Say NO before you have extended yourself so much that you have drained your life force away. There is nothing worth giving your life force away to or for, nothing!!! It is your birth right to live your life and be full of life force.
To complete on this subject — let me share a story……
A Chinese Diplomat who was a celebrated war hero had become very wealthy after the war. He had everything he wanted — a beautiful wife and family, all of the wealth he could ever want, a majestic house and all of the things that go with it — the only thing he didn’t have was hands. During his time as a prisoner of war, both of his hands had been severed. So the Diplomat sent out a message across the lowest income areas of his community, saying he would pay the equivalent of $10million to someone who would donate their hands to him. After much searching, his offer was never accepted, not even by the poorest people that had read about his proposal. The reason why? The people recognized that they could not sell their lifeforce for money. There was no amount of money worth giving it away.
So as you consider taking on a life of self-mastery, remember BEE your own perfect guide and guardian of your life force.