First of all, Goddess Jan wanted to say she’s blogging again after her haitus. I’m feeling a breath of fresh air here in 2011 and drawn to be writing again. The subject of breath and/or wind is a good description for what is happening this year because change is in the air, the wind has shifted. It’s a time when a natural element such as wind, or air, is the very thing that will move something forward. Our Mother Earth is helping by providing natural elements to help with the cleansing process — floods, hurricanes, snow storms, tornados are moving large masses of people in new directions.
On a personal level, you can regard shifting winds as something natural. It’s natural that the wind will blow in different directions for seemingly no reason why AND it’s natural that you need to go in a new direction because the wind in your life has shifted. There may be no reason why you feel like you do either! This year is prompting all of us to shed what no longer works, and to move towards the highest vibration in our personal expressions.
Here are a few suggestions of how to shift the winds of your business and life to move in a new direction:
1. Stop repeating old patterns that no longer serve you. Such as, you might quit eating or drinking addictive substances and adopt a healthy program of eating. You may choose to eliminate procrastination and take actions on your goals in each moment. Instead of ignoring that you need more rest, you set goals for how you can have better and deeper sleep at night as well as you might consider taking a short nap in the afternoon to help you replenish your life force during the day.
2. Let go of old projects, business deals, promises, commitments, or anything that was left hanging or unfinished. Your completion may involve throwing away files, deleting outdated materials from your computer, having a conversation with someone, or declaring that something is done is a powerful way to complete on past ideas.
3. Do a 10 minute breathing exercise multiple times during the day. Set the timer on your cell phone for 10 minutes. Then close your eyes and take a 10 minute breather. You will see the day in a new perspective after you do 10 minutes of breath, and be more productive, feel mpre energized, reduce your stress level.
4. Call a friend who is supportive to your goals, desires and wishes that you can count on to help you maximize what is important and minimize trivial distractions.
5. Don’t make things harder than they have to be. Catch yourself in the act of making things too hard. If it’s hard, then you will increase your need to push something forward. When you go with the flow, you are having things be easy, and will find that the end results will happen almost magically!
6. Old experiences that were labeled ‘BAD’ need to be released immediately! Yes, we all have those times in our past where we gave an experience a label of being bad…..the truth is that these experinces were just that, an experience. There is no experience that is bad or good — however, we judged them that way and stored the memory in our cells, organs, blood, mind. If you notice one of these old memories coming up to the surface, it’s not there to dwell on, it’s there to be released. You can simply release it by saying outloud: “I release this old memory now.” Simple as that seems, that’s all it takes.
Use these tips and add some of your own to learn the way to keep your sails billowing in the winds, ready to tack in a new direction at any moment. You don’t have to be a sailor to learn to chart your life to go with relative ease, flow and excitement.
For more information: www.beeingattraction.com